In accordance with the healthcare regulations in force to guarantee hygiene and safety for all, the Museo has applied the following measures:
- Capacity is limited to a third (1/3) to ensure safe distancing is maintained, indicating the capacity in each room.
- Group visits and guided tours have been cancelled, and only individual visits or visits by members of the same family or household are possible.
- The use of lifts is limited to people with reduced mobility, people aged over 65 and pregnant women. Preferential access for these people is established at the security control points.
- Tickets can be booked online in different time slots to reduce queues and limit physical contact. This includes tickets for time slots with free entry.
- Electronic payments by credit card are encouraged.
- Rooms and facilities will be cleaned and disinfected according to stricter protocols.
- Safe exhibition routes have been marked out.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed at various points throughout the route.
- Paper handouts and information material have been withdrawn and are available online via the QR codes located in the exhibition rooms.
Before your visit, we recommend you purchase your ticket online and, for the purposes of your own health and the health of others, we urge you to take the following aspects into account during your visit:
- Wear a mask.
- Keep a safe distance of 2 metres.
- Follow the marked exhibition routes.
- Avoid touching any surfaces.
- Frequently wash your hands (you will find hand sanitiser dispensers located at different points along your route).
We appreciate your cooperation to ensure your health and the health of others.