- Paul McCarthy Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 1945
- Date:1977 / Later print, 1983
- Technique:Gelatin silver print on paper
- Descriptive technique:Polyptych consisting of nine photographs
- Dimensions:Overall: 132 x 162 cm / Each part: Image: 39,5 x 49 cm / Support: 44 x 54 cm
- Edition/serial number:2/3
- Category: Photography, Performance
- Entry date:2015
- Register number:DO02429
- Long-term loan Soledad Lorenzo Collection, 2014
- Image credit:© Paul McCarthy. Courtesy the artist and Hauser & Wirth
Paul McCarthy at Tate Modern : [exhibition / organized by David Thorp and Sarah Glennie, curators ; the Henry Moore Foundation Contemporary Projects, and Frances Morris].McCarthy, Paul ( 1945-)London : Tate Gallery, 2003.
McCarthy, Paul ( 1945-)[New York] : Hauser & Wirth ; [Los Angeles] : L&M Arts, 2010.
Piccadilly Circus : Paul McCarthy : performance at Hauser & Wirth London, May 12 to 16, 2003 : exhibited at Hauser & Wirth London October 16 to December 20, 2003 ; Bunker basement : Paul McCarthy : performance at Paul McCarthy's studio, Los Angeles, August 26 to 29, 2003 : video exhibited at Hauser & Wirth London, October 16 to December 20, 2003.McCarthy, Paul ( 1945-)Zurich : Scalo, 2004.
Galembo, Phyllis.Rochester (New York) : Visual Studies Workshop Press, 1983.
McCarthy, Paul ( 1945-)Koln : Buchhandlung Walther Konig, 1998.