One of the Museum's primary objectives is to put the contents of both the Collection and the temporary exhibitions within the reach of all kinds of audiences. To this end, a new project is underway, aimed at promoting new forms of communication between the Museum and its visitors, with the help of cultural mediators.
The following are the specific functions of the team of cultural mediators:
- To advise visitors, with a view to improving the quality of their visit.
- To answer questions posed by visitors about the contents of the Collection.
- To give guided tours about the Collection and inform visitors about the different activities taking place.
- To inform the public of the interpretive tools available and how to use them.
- To respond to the interests and needs of the different audiences.
They are located in the two interpretation areas situated within the Museum's Collection (Sabatini Building, floor 2 and floor 4). Visitors will recognise them by their red t-shirts.