Exhibition capacity is limited. Given the high number of visitors, the time spent queuing may be as long as 120 minutes. It may happen that the tickets for that day have sold out by the time you reach the ticket window, in which case you can visit the rest of the Museum or purchase tickets for another day
1. On-line purchase
Given the high number of visitors to this exhibition, it is highly recommended that you buy tickets in advance at www.entradas.com
Only purchased tickets can be acquired at www.entradas.com. If you plan to visit with children under the age of 18 or with any other person entitled to free admission, there are two options:
a. Buy tickets for everyone in your party and access the exhibition directly
b. On the day of the visit, obtain your free tickets at the Express Ticket Window set up for this purpose, respecting any queue that may have formed. Documentary evidence proving that the person is entitled to free admission must be presented
- If you do not print your ticket, you must be sure that you have your ticket's locator number with you at the Express Ticket Window
2. Museum Ticket Windows
If you want to purchase your ticket for the same day, you must wait in the queue and enter during the time slot indicated. If the tickets for that day are sold out you can buy tickets for another day, at the advance ticket sale window
3. Dispensing machines located in the Nouvel Building vestibule
Remember that with the ticket for the Dalí exhibition, you can access all the temporary exhibitions
If you have a Dalí + Collection combination ticket, you can visit the entire museum
Crowds increase when access to the exhibition is free of charge: the exhibition is free on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., on Fridays from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Sundays from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
As regards the free hours, we recommend coming on Fridays between 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. because that is time with the fewest crowds
You can book a group visit at www.reservasgrupos.museoreinasofia.es
Groups are required to make advance reservations
Materials about the artist and the exhibition are available on the page devoted to the exhibition
- How can I buy tickets?
- If there is time before my time slot for entering the exhibtion, what can I do while I wait?
- How do I get to the exhibition area and/or to the ticket windows in the Museum?
- When is the best time to see the exhibition, when is it the least crowded?
- How can group visits be arranged?
- Where can I find additional material about the Dalí exhibition?