- Sol LeWitt Hartford, Connecticut, USA, 1928 - New York, USA, 2007
- Date:1970 (June)
- Material:Pencil and varnish
- Technique:Wall painting
- Descriptive technique:Wall drawing made with a black 6H pencil on wall treated with latex and water-based varnish. Wall divided into fifteen equal vertical sections, drawn with lines in the four directions and in all possible combinations thereof
- Dimensions:Overall: 500 x 1580 cm
- Edition/serial number:Unique work
- Category: Installation
- Entry date:2009
- Register number:AD05288
- On display in:
Lewitt, Sol ( 1928-2007)New York : Rizzoli : Multiples, 1980.
Lewitt, Sol ( 1928-2007)London : Lisson Gallery, Studio International ; New York : Paul David Press, cop. 1971?
Lewitt, Sol ( 1928-2007)New York : Max Protetch Gallery, 1974, reprinted 1977.
Lines in two directions and in five colors on five colors with all their combinations / Sol Lewitt, 1981.Lewitt, Sol ( 1928-2007)Minneapolis : Walker Art Center, 1988.