- Vito Acconci New York, USA, 1940
- Edition/serial number:Unlimited
- Media description:Super 8 film transferred to video (Betacam SP and DVD)
- Duration:12 min. 30 sec.
- Colour:Colour and black/white
- Category: Video, Action
- Entry date:2005
- Register number:AD04014
- Image credit:Courtesy of Electronic Arts Intermix (EAI), New York (http://www.eai.org)
This relationship between the self and its image is the principle that has led many historians, including Rosalind Krauss, to talk about the aesthetic of narcissism in the beginnings of the video, in which Acconci has a central role.
Cristina Cámara Bello
Acconci, Vito (1940-)Barcelona : Polígrafa , D.L. 2001
Acconci, Vito (1940-)Milano : Charta , imp. 2006
Notes of the development of a show (Sonnabend, New York; January 15-29, 1972) : notes toward performing a gallery space / Vito AcconciAcconci, Vito (1940-)Hamburg : Edition Hossmann , 1973
Acconci, Vito (1940-)Toronto : Art Metropole , [1976?]
Acconci, Vito (1940-)New York : Museum of Modern Art, New York ,