- Vito Acconci New York, USA, 1940
- Edition/serial number:Unlimited
- Media description:Super 8 film transferred to video (Betacam SP and DVD)
- Duration:12 min. 30 sec.
- Colour:Colour and black/white
- Category: Video, Action
- Entry date:2005
- Register number:AD04014
- Image credit:Courtesy of Electronic Arts Intermix (EAI), New York (http://www.eai.org)
This relationship between the self and its image is the principle that has led many historians, including Rosalind Krauss, to talk about the aesthetic of narcissism in the beginnings of the video, in which Acconci has a central role.
Cristina Cámara Bello
Vito Acconci-Acconci Studio : para-cities: models for public spaces. Trouble shooting: Marion Coutts, Nils Norman, Mick O'Shea, Eva Rothschild, Uri TzaigAcconci, Vito (1940-)Bristol : Arnolfini : cop. 2001
Acconci, Vito (1940-)Milano : Charta , imp. 2006
Acconci, Vito (1940-)New York : Brooke Alexander , 1988
New York , 1967-1969
Acconci, Vito (1940-)Barcelona : Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona : Actar , 2004