- Vito Acconci New York, USA, 1940
- Edition/serial number:Unlimited
- Media description:Super 8 film transferred to video (Betacam SP and DVD)
- Duration:12 min. 30 sec.
- Colour:Colour and black/white
- Category: Video, Action
- Entry date:2005
- Register number:AD04014
- Image credit:Courtesy of Electronic Arts Intermix (EAI), New York (http://www.eai.org)
This relationship between the self and its image is the principle that has led many historians, including Rosalind Krauss, to talk about the aesthetic of narcissism in the beginnings of the video, in which Acconci has a central role.
Cristina Cámara Bello
Acconci, Vito (1940-)Toronto : Art Metropole , [1976?]
Vito Acconci : a retrospective1969 to 1980 : an exhibition organized by the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, March 21-May 18, 1980 / Judith Russi KirshnerAcconci, Vito (1940-)Chicago : Museum of Contemporary Art , 
Acconci, Vito (1940-)Barcelona : Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona : Actar , 2004
Acconci, Vito (1940-)New York : Museum of Modern Art, New York , 
New York , 1967-1969