- Vito Acconci New York, USA, 1940
- Edition/serial number:Unlimited
- Media description:Super 8 film transferred to video (Betacam SP and DVD)
- Duration:12 min. 30 sec.
- Colour:Colour and black/white
- Category: Video, Action
- Entry date:2005
- Register number:AD04014
- Image credit:Courtesy of Electronic Arts Intermix (EAI), New York (http://www.eai.org)
This relationship between the self and its image is the principle that has led many historians, including Rosalind Krauss, to talk about the aesthetic of narcissism in the beginnings of the video, in which Acconci has a central role.
Cristina Cámara Bello
Vito Acconci : a retrospective 1969 to 1980 : an exhibition organized by the Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, March 21-May 18, 1980 / Judith Russi Kirshner.Acconci, Vito ( 1940-)Chicago : Museum of Contemporary Art, 
Acconci, Vito ( 1940-)Barcelona : Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona : Actar, 2004.
Acconci, Vito ( 1940-)Milano : Charta, imp. 2006.
Acconci, Vito ( 1940-)Toronto : Art Metropole, [1976?]
Notes of the development of a show (Sonnabend, New York; January 15-29, 1972) : notes toward performing a gallery space / Vito Acconci.Acconci, Vito ( 1940-)Hamburg : Edition Hossmann, 1973.