- Vito Acconci New York, USA, 1940
- Edition/serial number:Unlimited
- Media description:Super 8 film transferred to video (Betacam SP and DVD)
- Duration:12 min. 30 sec.
- Colour:Colour and black/white
- Category: Video, Action
- Entry date:2005
- Register number:AD04014
- Image credit:Courtesy of Electronic Arts Intermix (EAI), New York (http://www.eai.org)
This relationship between the self and its image is the principle that has led many historians, including Rosalind Krauss, to talk about the aesthetic of narcissism in the beginnings of the video, in which Acconci has a central role.
Cristina Cámara Bello
Acconci, Vito (1940-)Prato : Museo d'Art Contemporanea Luigi Pecci , 1991
Acconci, Vito (1940-)New York : 0 to 9 Books , cop. 1968
Art becomes architecture becomes art : a conversation between Vito Acconci and Kenny Schachter / moderated by Lilian PfaffAcconci, Vito (1940-)Wien : Springer , cop. 2006
Vito Acconci-Acconci Studio : para-cities: models for public spaces. Trouble shooting: Marion Coutts, Nils Norman, Mick O'Shea, Eva Rothschild, Uri TzaigAcconci, Vito (1940-)Bristol : Arnolfini : cop. 2001
Acconci, Vito (1940-)New York : Brooke Alexander , 1988