- Bill Viola New York, USA, 1951
- Dimensions:4,3 m x 12,5 m x 6,1 m
- Edition/serial number:1/2
- Media description:Central rotating screen, mirrored on one side; two channels of video projections at opposite ends of space, one color, one black-and-white, in large, dark room; amplified mono sound, one speaker; amplified mono sound, five speakers.
- Category: Installation, Video
- Entry date:1997
- Register number:AD00232
- Image credit:Photo: Kira Perov
Bill Viola : the passions : [exhibition] / John Walsh, editor , with essays by Peter Sellars, John Walsh ; a conversation between Hans Belting and Bill Viola ; sources and notes on the works by Bill Viola ; visual documentation by Kira Perov.Viola, Bill ( 1951-)Los Angeles : The J. Paul Getty Museum ; London : The National Gallery, 
Viola, Bill ( 1951-)Rio de Janeiro : Magnetoscopio, 1994.
Viola, Bill ( 1951-)Londres : Thames and Hudson, 1995.