- Eric Baudelaire Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 1973
- Edition/serial number:1/5 + 1 A.P.
- Media description:Archive for an exhibition project made up of the film "Letters to Max" (HD archive, colour, sound, original version with Spanish subtitles 103'); a selection of high-resolution fax letters "Those That Arrived and Some That Were Lost" (74 letters and high-resolution fax envelopes); instructions for the performance "The Anembassy of Abkhazia", and documents for organising the series of public programmes “The Sessions”.
- Category: Archive, Film, Documents, Performance
- Entry date:2015
- Register number:AD07144
- Installation view at Berkeley Art Museum/ Kadist Foundation, San Francisco, USA