- Öyvind Fahlström São Paulo, Brazil, 1928 - Stockholm, Sweden, 1976
- Edition/serial number:Unlimited
- Media description:16 mm film, also transferred to video (DVD)
- Duration:4 min. 30 sec.
- Colour:Black and white
- Category: Cinema, Performance
- Entry date:2009
- Register number:AD05483
- Donation of Sharon Avery-Fahlström, 2009
- On display in:
Mao-Hope March was filmed on September 1, 1966 in New York City. It was originally made to be incorporated into his theatrical work, Kisses Sweeter Than Wine –also in the collection, – staged during 9 Evenings: Theatre and Engineering, October, 1966, at the 69th Regiment Armory on 26th Street in Manhattan, an event organized by Experiments in Art and Technology (E.A.T.). By 1973, Fahlström had decided to present Mao-Hope March as an independent work of art.
Cristina Cámara Bello
Bessa, Antonio Sergio.Evanston (Illinois) : Northwestern University Press, 
New York : Sidney Janis Gallery, 1965.
Fahlström, Öyvind ( 1928-1976)Paris : Centre Georges Pompidou, Musée national d'art moderne,