- Paul McCarthy Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 1945
- Date:1977 / Later print, 1983
- Technique:Gelatin silver print on paper
- Descriptive technique:Polyptych consisting of nine photographs
- Dimensions:Overall: 132 x 162 cm / Each part: Image: 39,5 x 49 cm / Support: 44 x 54 cm
- Edition/serial number:2/3
- Category: Photography, Performance
- Entry date:2015
- Register number:DO02429
- Long-term loan Soledad Lorenzo Collection, 2014
- Image credit:© Paul McCarthy. Courtesy the artist and Hauser & Wirth
Paul McCarthy & Benjamin Weissman : quilting sessions, 1997-2008 : [exhibition] / [curated by Fabio Cavallucci, Cristina Natalicchio and Julia Leopold].McCarthy, Paul ( 1945-)Cinisello Balsamo : Silvana, 
Paul McCarthy : between beauty and the beast : sculptures, drawings and photographs / [text by Sam Lipsyte].McCarthy, Paul ( 1945-)[New York] : Tim Nye, cop. 2006.
Piccadilly Circus : Paul McCarthy : performance at Hauser & Wirth London, May 12 to 16, 2003 : exhibited at Hauser & Wirth London October 16 to December 20, 2003 ; Bunker basement : Paul McCarthy : performance at Paul McCarthy's studio, Los Angeles, August 26 to 29, 2003 : video exhibited at Hauser & Wirth London, October 16 to December 20, 2003.McCarthy, Paul ( 1945-)Zurich : Scalo, 2004.