- Yoko Ono Tokyo, Japan, 1933
- Series:Fluxfilm Anthology
- Edition/serial number:Unlimited
- Media description:16 mm film shot by Peter Moore with a high-speed camera at 2000 frames per second, which is projected at normal speed, 24 frames per second, thus creating a slow-motion effect
- Duration:15 sec.
- Colour:Black and white
- Category: Cinema
- Entry date:2009
- Register number:AD05340
- Image credit:© Jonas Mekas
- On display in:
Ono, Yoko ( 1933-)Oxford : Museum of Modern Art, cop. 1997.
New York in the 70s : SoHo blues-- a personal photographic diary / Allan Tannenbaum ; [reminiscence by Yoko Ono ; foreword by P.J. O'Rourke].Tannenbaum, Allan ( 1945-)New York : Overlook Duckworth, cop. 2009.
Yes Yoko Ono [exhibition] / Alexandra Munroe with Jon Hendricks ; with essays by David A. Ross, Murray Sayle, Jann S. Wenner ; contributions by Bruce Altshuler...[et al.].Munroe, Alexandra.New York : Japan Society : Harry N. Abrams,