- Mike Kelley Detroit, USA, 1954 - Los Ángeles, USA, 2012
- Material:Plywood, intercom, chair and plexiglas
- Technique:Collage, photography, photocopy, marker pen, pen and assemblage
- Descriptive technique:Installation consisting of a group of wood panels containing photocopies of plans and photographs of buildings and various artefacts such as chairs and lights next to an interphone system
- Dimensions:180 x 830 x 365 cm
- Category: Installation
- Entry date:2008
- Register number:AD04946
Carmen Fernández Aparicio
Mike Kelley : horizontal tracking shots : [November 7-December 23, 2009, Gagosian Gallery, New York] / [editor, Mark Francis].Kelley, Mike ( 1954-2012)New York : Gagosian Gallery, 2009.
München : Sammlung Goetz, cop. 2000.
Kelley, Mike ( 1954-2012)Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c2003.
Mike Kelley : educational complex onwards, 1995-2008 : [exhibition] / curated Anne Pontégnie ; [ed. by Mike Kelley and Anne Pontégnie].Kelley, Mike ( 1954-2012)Zurich : JRP Ringier, 
Kelley, Mike ( 1954-2012)Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c2004.
Other ways to explore the Collection from different points of view. Download of brochures to prepare the tour