- Mike Kelley Detroit, USA, 1954 - Los Ángeles, USA, 2012
- Material:Plywood, intercom, chair and plexiglas
- Technique:Collage, photography, photocopy, marker pen, pen and assemblage
- Descriptive technique:Installation consisting of a group of wood panels containing photocopies of plans and photographs of buildings and various artefacts such as chairs and lights next to an interphone system
- Dimensions:180 x 830 x 365 cm
- Category: Installation
- Entry date:2008
- Register number:AD04946
Carmen Fernández Aparicio
Kelley, Mike (1954-2012)Köln : Dumont , 2001.
Kelley, Mike (1954-2012)Wien : Wiener Secession ; Köln : W. König , cop. 1999
Kelley, Mike (1954-2012)Koln (Colonia) : Jablonka Galerie , 1989
Kelley, Mike (1954-2012)Ostfildern : Cantz , 1994.
Day is done : [November 11-December 17, 2005, Gagosian Gallery] / Mike Kelley ; [editors, Mark Francis and Mike Kelley]Kelley, Mike (1954-2012)New Haven ; London : Yale University Press , cop. 2007
Other ways to explore the Collection from different points of view. Download of brochures to prepare the tour