- Robert Adams Orange, New Jersey, USA, 1937
- Date:1969 / Vintage print, circa 1971
- Technique:Gelatin silver print on paper mounted on cardboard
- Dimensions:Full bleed image: 15 x 15 cm / Card stock: 39,3 x 35,5 cm
- Category: Photography
- Entry date:2011
- Register number:AD06366
- Image credit:© Robert Adams, courtesy Fraenkel Gallery, San Francisco
The architecture and art of early Hispanic Colorado / written and photographed by Robert Adams ; [interior design by Paul Weaver].Adams, Robert ( 1937-)Boulder (Colorado) : University Press of Colorado, 1998.
Adams, Robert ( 1937-)New York : Aperture, 1985.
What can we believe where? : photographs of the American West / Robert Adams ; afterword by Joshua Chuang and Jock Reynolds ; [designed and typeset by Katy Homans].Adams, Robert ( 1937-)New Haven (Connecticut) : Yale University Art Gallery, 
Adams, Robert ( 1937-)New York : Aperture, 1986.
Listening to the river : seasons in the American West / photographs by Robert Adams ; poems by William Stafford ; [book design and composition by Lawrence Wolfson].Adams, Robert ( 1937-)New York : Aperture, 1994.