- Clarence H. White West Carlisle, Ohio, USA, 1871 - Mexico City, Mexico, 1925
- Series:Camera Work No. 9, January 1905
- Date:1905 / Vintage print
- Technique:Photogravure on Japanese paper
- Dimensions:Image: 19,2 x 14 cm / Support: 30,4 x 21 cm
- Category: Photography
- Entry date:2003
- Register number:DE01579
Almudena Cruz Yábar
New York : The Museum of Modern Art, 
Llano Sánchez, Rafael ( 1962-)A Coruña : Fundación Pedro Barrié de la Maza, 
Newhall, Beaumont ( 1908-1993)New York : The Museum of Modern Art, 
Target II : 5 American photographers : De Meyer, White, Stieglitz, Strand, Weston : [exhibition] / by Anne Tucker.Tucker, Anne.Houston : Museum of Fine Arts, cop. 1981.
A collective vision : Clarence H. White and his students : Margaret Bourke-White ... : November 5-December 8, 1985, University Art Museum, California State University, Long Beach / an exhibition organized by the Museum Studies Certificate Program ; edited by Lucinda Barnes, with Constance W. Glenn and Jane K. Bledsoe.Long Beach (California) : University Art Museum, cop. 1985.