- Lygia Clark Belo Horizonte, Brazil, 1920 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 1988
- Technique:Cut out, assemblage
- Descriptive technique:A mobile work, which can be exhibited in different positions, made with folded and trimmed aluminium sheets assembled using sets of hinges made from the cuttings of the same piece
- Dimensions:41 x 66 x 54 cm
- Category: Sculpture
- Entry date:2016
- Register number:DO02625
- Long-term loan of Patricia Phelps de Cisneros Collection, 2016
- On display in:
New York : Louis Alexander Gallery, 1963.
[Paris] : [s.n.], 1967-1971.